Otorhinolaryngology-2018 Meeting & Hospitality
Calle de Lola Flores, 1
Tel: 912 06 34 10
Fax: 912 06 34 11
Madrid is the capital and biggest city of Spain, situated in the focal point of the Iberian Peninsula plain 646 meters above ocean level and traverses a sum of 698 km² (233.3 sq. mi). The number of inhabitants in the city is approximately 3.2 million (2012); the whole populace of the metropolitan zone.
Spain's radiant summers make it a magnet for voyagers looking for a laid-back unwinding occasion, however the country's capital and biggest city is no place for lazing about. In the case of investigating the Madrid's reality class craftsmanship exhibition halls, looking at building wonders while tasting a bistro con leche at a walkway bistro or romping the night away at tapas bars along on the Gran Via, the numerous attractions in Madrid are simply too captivating, making it impossible to miss.
Madrid's most mainstream goals are midway found. The core of the city is Puerta del Sol considered a symbol of Madrid, an expansive square filling in as the scene of celebrations, vital social events and road entertainers and also a center point for people in general transportation organize. Another important square is Plaza Mayor, known for its numerous souvenir shops, bistros and the energetic San Miguel market; it's turned into a famous nightspot where guests and local people gather to enjoy beverages and tapas, or canapés and there are a lot of lesser-known spots that are well worth going to as well. All things considered, even the best-laid plans have a tendency to get overlooked following a few days as you slip into the swing of the city.
The new Crowne Plaza Madrid Airport, with a privileged location and a comfortable access, is an ideal hotel for bussiness and leisure.
It is situated in Autovia A-2, it is surrounded by business and industrial parks such as Coslada, San Fernando and Torrejon. In few minutes, you can find International Airport Adolfo Suarez - Madrid Barajas and IFEMA (SIMA, CPHI, INTERGIFT). For guests who find leisure and culture, the hotel is near the shopping center Plenilunio.
Adolfo SuArez Madrid - Barajas Airport (MAD) .
- T4: distance 7 KM
- T1 - T2 -T3: distance 3 KM
- Distance 12 KM
- Distance Station train "San Fernando de Henares" 3 KM
- IFEMA - Feria de Madrid (4 KM)
- Museums: El Prado, Thyssen Bornemisza (12 KM)
- Football stadium "Santiago Bernabeu" (15 KM)
- Valdebebas City of Sports (Real Madrid) ( 8KM )
- Warner Bross Park(35 KM)
- Retiro Park (12 KM)
- Alcala de Henares (17 KM)
- Plenilunio / Shopping Center (3 KM)
- Camino Real / Shopping Center - San Fernando (2,5 KM)
- Restaurante Las Moreras ( 1,8 KM)
- Restaurante El Brasero de Don Pedro ( 2,5 km)
- Restaurante La Caprichosa (Barajas Pueblo 5 km)
- Metro map > plano_metro_madrid Downtown Map mapa_centro_Madrid
- Driving to the Shopping Center Plenilunio Plenilunio Centro Comercial
- Public Transport to Madrid Transporte_Madrid